Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Rangers - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Rangers > Topics

Subject: Bigotry
Replies: 7 Views: 1548

jake36 8/2/2006 - 9:53:15
See the selik chairman preaching to the unwashed hordes of sc*m about sectarian singing having a sly dig at us saying they are welcomed all over the world (re the bolton fiasco) if you go to games lets clean our act up we know we are better than the dole scrounging sc*m lets prove it we are the ppl *

clima 8/9/2006 - 1:05:15
I agree im a die hard prod an a loyalist an proud of it but im also a die hard gers fan an i love the team, wev been nit pickd by uefa wer as rascim an sm in la liga an sieri a go unpunishd an the unwashd who sing pro provie tunes, every1 nos wer the greatest club in the world were also an instution a family, so lets really show the world why WE ARE THE PEOPLE, R.F.C TILL I DIE *

scotshfx 2.05.08 - 01:56am
Pair of bigots more like it you have a cheek to call yourselfs true rangers fans! *

aceblitz 14.08.08 - 09:11pm
I like smarties and you like skittles. I dont like skittles. Am i not entitled to my opinion? .. I dont like catholics! Im away tae start a slangin match in the y celtic group noo! Whos comin? Lol! *

aldoycv 7.11.08 - 06:04pm
The bigotry issue is a joke the fact that we keep being singled out an told wat tae say an think or we will get our team in trouble or we may even get arrested that is a violation of our human rights we should b allowed tae say wat we want wen we want tae who we want without consequence *

ali67 26.11.09 - 07:32am
How many catholics play n have played for the gers the brain dead idiots that spout this pish week in week out both gers n celtic drag our teams into the gutter i cudnt give a flyinabout any of that cr*p its a football stadium not a church wish these s wud go drag there knuckles sumwhere else *

piaggio 3.12.09 - 11:36am
the bigotry will always exist.as long as there is separate schoolin in uk then u will always have them nd us scenario.sum of it is healthy banter but it can get nasty which is a shame.am a gers fan nd i enjow singin orange tunes and shoutin at celtic fans at auld firm games but after the game finishes then so does my bigotry. *

glasgowrangersguy 8.12.13 - 07:36am
The sc*m fae the east ends club was set up by kiddy fiddlin priests to keep all the vulnerable kids close to hand,they spout theyre provo cr*p week in week out and fck all said about it,why,whos on the top of the sfa,correct their chairman,joke is being made of fair play,wont wear poppies on rememberance day,all the cr*p about ireland,if they they are so pro ireland,fk off back there we can quite easily live without you here,dirty smelly kiddy fiddlin priest c*ck sucking scum,no surrender and god save our queen,we are the people,we will never forget !!!! *

* Rangers Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Rangers

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits